Thursday, 2 June 2016

How To Solve HP Compaq nx6310 Sound Problem On Windows 7

How To Solve HP Compaq nx6310 Sound Problem On Windows 7
How To Solve HP Compaq nx6310 Sound Problem On Windows 7
How are you , my dear friends? Hope you are very well. Today a customer has come in my office with his HP Compaq nx6310. My customer has wanted to install windows 7 on that laptop. At first I have received that laptop and then installed windows 7 (32bit).

After installing windows 7, I have faced a new problem, There was no sound. I have searched the sound driver for HP Compaq nx6310. but for windows 7 HP Compaq nx6310 sound driver are not available in HP drivers support center there are  only windows xp and Vista drivers.

Few mutinies latter I got a solution how to fix the sound on windows 7. Today I am going to show you how to fix the sound on windows 7.

At first you need to download a file from here…...
After downloading install that EXE file as usual.

Thanks to all of my friends.
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)

Video Of  This Tricks:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.