|How To Install Windows On Toshiba Satellite C50-A630|
When I try to install an operating system in this laptop/Notebook, I could not install any operating system. I am wandering when I enter the bios, there is no CMS or Legacy or UFEI mode.
Approximately one hour latter I found a solution. That solution is the BIOS needed the update. Anyway today I am going to show you how to update the BIOS and how to install windows 7/8/8.1 on this laptop/Notebook.
- At first download the BIOS from here…
- After downloading the BIOS, right click on downloaded file and extract Bios from the zip file.
- Now Burn the ISO on a CD.
- Turn on your laptop (Toshiba Satellite C50-A630) with AC adapter and insert the CD into optical drive.
- Press F12 for the boot menu.
- Now select Optical drive/ DVD rom drive and press enter.
- Once the Bios CD Booted, Type “Flash” then press enter. It take some time. So please wait until it finishes.
- After finishing this processes, automatically your laptop take the shutdown.
- Now enter the bios pressing by F2.
- Go to Security option then confirm the Secure Boot is Disabled.
- Now go to the Advanced option, and from the Boot Mode select CMS.
- Now save this settings pressing by F10 the press enter.
- After restarting the machine insert the windows DVD into the optical drive.
- Now press F12 for boot menu and select your optical drive then press enter
- You are done
Thanks to all of my friends
Md. Manjurul Islam (Rubel)